Quilt Path

Gypsy Girl

Hi Everyone,

I am new to APQS and this forum but would like to ask a question of those who have recently purchased Quilt Path.  Mine arrived yesterday and I have to admit I am a bit overwhelmed but am to excited to care about that.  I have one question.  I need to register Quilt Cad and one of the questions is:  "Okay, before I ask this just remember I have never used either Quilt Path or Quilt Cad so yes, I am a Dummie!!!!!, okay here we go.  Q:  Computerised quilting   A: either a:  Quilt Motion or b:  Quilters Creative Touch  or the possible answer could be neither because I really don;t know.  DAH!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Gypsy Girl:  aka Sandi :-)

Hey, guess what, I just figured it out.  Thanks for reading this and not shaking your heads.......... :rolleyes: or rolling your eyes...

[quote

one of the questions is:  "Okay, before I ask this just remember I have never used either Quilt Path or Quilt Cad so yes, I am a Dummie!!!!!, okay here we go.  Q:  Computerised quilting   A: either a:  Quilt Motion or b:  Quilters Creative Touch  or the possible answer could be neither because I really don;t know.  DAH!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Gypsy Girl:  aka Sandi :-)

Hey, guess what, I just figured it out.  Thanks for reading this and not shaking your heads.......... :rolleyes: or rolling your eyes...

Hi Sandi

I like to think I'm reasonably computer savi, but still need to ask which one was it LOL

At present I don't have Quilt Path but hope it will be in my future. Mean time thanks to Dawn I have been studying the manual and playing with the Software Demo and liking what I see. I managed to make a feather wreath last night with the Pattern Cad side. Not perfect but not bad for a first go. Also had fun trying out the panto side. Making pantos out of the continuous line patterns that came with the software. I loved how you could make different designs from one pattern by clicking a few buttons like stagger and flip etc.

Play with the software and have fun experimenting.

My Quilt Path arrived yesterday. Once I got it installed and ready to go, it says the Help Files is empty or the file has corrupted. I've registered the Surface tablet, accepted the licensing terms, and connected to my home wifi system. What am I missing?? Once Grace and APQS open for business today I'll make some phone calls. Are there any other early birds out there with ideas?

I find a generic Help File for Quilt Cad online (142 page manual) but nothing specifically for the APQS version. Are they one and the same? seems likely....

Quilt Cad is software for printing quilting patterns.  Yep, you'll need to check with APQS for the files you are needing.

And I want to welcome you to the APQS forum!  Enjoy your Quilt Path!

Archived