What I'm working on

Whew.  I'm VERY glad to hear that you will have more time for your own work - more joy and less stress in your days!  Too sad for all your faithful customers.  You have some wonderful piecers - where in the world will they find someone to make their work shine like you do?

Wow, Heidi, I see another masterpiece in the making!  Love what you have done so far and can't wait to see more!!  Your quilting is always so beautiful and I love the choices that you make in the different areas.  :rolleyes:   I get a lot of inspiration and ideas from looking at your pictures that you post!  Thanks for sharing your ideas with all of us.  :)

I love this applique quilt and your quilting.  I understand the need to take some time for yourself and your outside job being alot too.  I was trying to do that and just found it too much.  So I am taking more time to relax and not doing customer quilts like I was doing.  I don't know how long I can do this, but I think I am in control of what I do, so if I want to focus on something else for awhile, that is ok to do.  Good luck with your transition, and remember to breath and let your mind relax.

Archived