2011 Millie with Intelliquilter for sale

NO LONGER FOR SALE For sale- a 2011 Millennium with Bliss, Quilt Glide, motorized advance, light bar, 10 foot table. This machine is equipped with a 2012 Intelliquilter computerized system.
My family has decided that I should keep the machine and other family members will enjoy using it. 

Thank you for you interest.

Happy Quilting! :)

Alice Cromer' Boynton Beach, FL
acromer@ bellsouth.net
561-752-0616

• 3 weeks later...

Judith, the warranty does not transfer on any "privately sold" APQS machines, but don't let that "scare" you. These machines are built to last, the support from service does transfer to the new owner, and any parts that may be necessary down the road are very affordable. This is an awesome machine and accessories that Alice is offering, you won't go wrong with it. It has quilt glide, fabric advance, the lighting system, bliss, everything available except for the hydraulic lift. No, I don't benefit from the sale, I am just trying to help a friend sell her machine. :)

My sister had a 10' table for years and could quilt everything but the king size quilts, which she handed over to me. She said she could do up to 100" on one side. She has since upgraded to an 11' table and I don't get any of her quilts to do anymore. :) If the buyer wants a longer table, they can call Patty (posted above), or APQS to get a price on new table top, rails and rollers.

Archived