I need a yard and a half!!!

Does anyone have Open Range by Anita Phillips, Wilimington Prints? It has a brown background with hard to see branding designs on it and blue to white little horseshoes in the forground. I know it is a long shot, I think it is as least three or four years old. When I bought it I bought the end of bolt and now find I need the 1-1/2 yard to finish a border..... I looked on eBay and nothing there will work. Thanks!

Sharronarroni,

That is is exactly, I called and Guthrie is out, I haven't tried New Zealand yet, hopefully someone will have a couple of yards they will sell me before I go overseas for it!! Thank you so much for researching for me. I can't get Flicker Account working yet, but if anyone wants to see what it looks like click on the first link Sharron has in her post.

Oma, it looks just like that only brown with various blues on the horsesshoes, look at the post by Sharron. I have my fingers crossed! Thanks for looking for me.

Have you tried Thousands of Bolts (only one nut!) ?

There is one other site that does searches.  I can't think of the name, of course.

Now that I think a lot, the second site is one I've seen advertized on another site.  Maybe FabShopHop.

Just can't shake my head and make it rattle the gears the right way.

Good luck, Rita

Archived