14' table with the square legs for sale

I'm going to upgrade to the Bliss system.  I have a 14' table from 2001 that has the square style frame.  The Bliss comes with a new carriage so I will have a carriage to sell too.  I guess I will have everything EXCEPT my Millie sewing head.  I don't know what to ask for the table, I'll check with APQS when they call me about the Bliss set up.  In the mean time, if you need a good table, I have one.  I'm in Wisconsin, just north of Madison.

Mindy

Don't you keep your same legs, too? I thought it was just the table part and the carriage that are changed. I had asked about a complete new Blissed table, but understood I could upgrade my square legged one. I think I've asked and now have myself confused :) lol

I had changed my legs out so I could have the four bars (my batting bar became my leveler bar), and DH plans to make a work bench with the old legs. Someday. :);)

Mindy,

The Bliss Upgrade is new rails and carriage only.  You would need to keep your rollers, legs and tabletop including your lexan pantograph, as well as your cylinder spacers between rails.  If in doubt, wait until you get your new Bliss rails set up and then list whatever left-over parts you have.  You will love your new Bliss!! :)

Archived