Welcome to new member: Vbartezko

OK, this is what I did to view the Bio... if you look right at your screen where I am typing this, you will see in each person's post, a little button that says "Profile" -- click on that and you can view that person's profile (or Bio) -- sorry if I confused you guys with profile and bio. The button is "profile" but inside there is a section named "bio" -- Sorry for the confusion.

Ive been going through some of this stuff on here and ran into this conversation and its about me Boy that was a shock!!:D So its out now you guys got the word on me.....Laura got me starting looking around this site and I really am enjoying it. Ive had some question answered too! This look like a spare time kind of site. Thanks for the welcome and Im here to stay for a while.

Aw, man! that's what I get for waiting. I saw this earlier and didn't take the time to look you up, and now that I did you've changed your bio. Pooh! I wanted to crack up at you too, Vicki. :( Well, welcome to the site. I haven't been here long, it just looks like it because I'm now a "posting expert", LOL!!! These are the nicest people I've ever met in a web forum, and so very, very, very helpful. You'll be glad you joined many times over, I'm sure. Ok, NOW back to ppp!

Awwww Vicki, you went and deleted all the funny stuff in your bio. It was just too funny....All that stuff you wrote about you being an ex-opera singer, something about your genius husband, and your kids and their musical instruments, and your out of tune piano and your newly constructed house and your pets and all...well, I guess everyone will have to imagine all the stuff you wrote. It was just too cute. :P You just need to put all that stuff back in there cuz I need a giggle.

Shana, thanks for making that little tiny itsy bitsy funny mistake. It makes the rest of us feel human too, LOL! It made for a lot of happy fun, and that's what it's about, eh? Happy fun, yes? I think you are the funnest person around, and I'm so glad you're here. Really. :)

Archived