We miss you, Beth

Hey, everybody, apparently Beth D. is having some trouble logging into the site. I think we should all give her something fun to read so when she does get back in she'll know how much we missed her.

Beth, hope you get back in soon, LOL! See what's going on here without you? The natives are getting restless. :D

Psst! you guys (gals?), Beth's computer thinks it's April!! Maybe that's her problem. She's living in a time warp! Maybe I'd better go across the water and help her, eh? Now THAT'S a joke!! LOL! :D I usually can't find my way out of paper bag, much less the date and time part of a strange computer. Ha!

I think my post about Rainbows thread killed Beth's computer.

She replied to my post and her computer died. It's that $#@! Rainbows thead. It looks good but it can be dangerous. It sticks to the screen of my television like a magnet. Maybe some of that thread snuck thru the Beth's forum post and choked her computer. :D :D

Luckily, Grammie told me how to fix my problem with Rainbows so nobody else's computer has to die. :cool:

Lol, Linda Ramona, you crack me up!! I'll certainly stay away from any rainbows I see! :D Beth, didn't your mother ever warn you about strange rainbows? "Never talk to a rainbow you haven't met", my mother used to say.

Oh dear, now I'm getting totally whacky. Well, stack n whack, they say.....

You guys are the best!

I feel like the time I was told that due to whatever was causing my voice issues that I could either "Stop talking for a week, or have surgery." I opted to stop talking, but for those of you who know me, you will know how hard that was! At least I can come to work and talk to you all here. Tad's working on the issue from his end, and hopefully I'll be able to login from home soon. Otherwise I'll only be adding my 2 cents worth on days I'm here at the hosp.

Thanks for all the support, the laughs, the everything!

Beth

Archived