Upgrade or Go New - What Would You Do?

I have a friend that has repeatedly had to take her HQ in to the dealer to be retimed, they didn't want her to know how. I don't enjoy retiming, but I. Have done it numerous times, as well as replaced parts, etched. You run stuff enough you have to change out a few parts. APQS is great in trying to make it possible to work on your machine, like those of us in the middle of nowhere. A lot of other brands tell you to send it in.

Shirley

I have a friend that has repeatedly had to take her HQ in to the dealer to be retimed, they didn't want her to know how. I don't enjoy retiming, but I. Have done it numerous times, as well as replaced parts, etched. You run stuff enough you have to change out a few parts. APQS is great in trying to make it possible to work on your machine, like those of us in the middle of nowhere. A lot of other brands tell you to send it in.

Shirley

Valerie,

Your work is beautiful.  If I were you, I would continue to save money until I could pay cash for what I wanted. 

Reasons:

three children

budget

proficiency (beautiful work) already

who needs the stress of paying for something when what you have works perfectly.

I liken it to this...Someone who has a cadillac won't drive any better than if they drive a minicompact car.  They may enjoy it more, but they will drive the same.

The APKWISS Cadillac can wait...you already drive spectacularly.

Respectfully,

Joan

Archived