Gammill Classic Plus for sale

I thought we used to have a separate space for things for sale, but couldn't find it.  At any rate, this is my friend Deborah Poole's machine.  You may contact her at dmjp5@aol.com if interested.  The price for this is fantastic, but she hopes to move it quickly because she bought a new Innova.  Thanks for looking

Up for sale is a 2007 Gammill Classic Plus longarm quilting machine with 12' table. $9,750

Standard features

26" by 10" throat space

Stitch-Regulated & Manual Modes

Electronic Needle Positioner & Single Stitch

Horizontal & Vertical Channel Locks

Double Capacity Bobbin

On-Board Bobbin Winder

Adjustable Laser Light

Run-Time Clock

Low Bobbin Alert

Sit-or-Stand Roller Adjustment

WorkStation Attachment for Circles & Ovals

12' Pivotal Access All Steel Stand

Extended throat plate for ruler work

Accessories  include:

15- "M" Style Bobbins

1- 4oz Plastic Oiler Bottle

1- Pkg (10) Groz-Beckert Sharp Needles

1- Hex Key Set

2- side Clamps

Owners Manual

Included Optional Equipment:

Leaders with zippered edges ($295)

Additional zippered edges (($75)

Gam-guide ($80)

Gam-guide Jr. ($40)

WorkStation Attachment for Squares & Crosshatching ($70)

Bobbin case ($40)

I have had this machine for 7 years. I very limitedly used this machine for outside business andd my show quilts and paid off the full retail price in three years doing 1-3 client quilts per month. There have been less than 250 quilts quilted on this machine. It is in top running condition and has been regularly serviced. New, this machine and equipment list will cost over $17,000. Purchased from me you will have access to all my knowledge learned over the past 7 years. You will be allowed to call me or email with any questions, anytime. If you pick it up yourself I will give you a 1-4 hour lesson on the machine, you will leave my home knowing everything there is to know about how to get started and be successful.

I'm selling because I have upgraded to a newer machine.

If you take possession of this machine on or before January 7, 2014 you will have choice of $500 off the purchase price or a collection of books, 1/4" rulers, cotton thread, Circle Lord Baptist fan boards and stylus attachment, 15-20 never used pantographs and 2 queen sized battings; a package worth over $700.

I'm located in Southeast Idaho near Idaho Falls. Please private message me with any questions. 

Buyer is responsible for tear down, shipping charges and set up at your home or business.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived