longarmchat site:anyone else having problems?

scq

That is definitely weird. Seems like a scheme to get our passwords. But that would only work if the password is our own personal one for our computer. Of course, if the password they want is one you already have on their website, then who knows what's going on....? Very strange indeed.....

This was a message from Linda Lawson posted on the MQP board a little while ago. It explains what is happening.

"Here is what is happening over on LongarmChat.com. The site has been down since yesterday morning from what I nderstand. All GoDaddy's (where our server is) Windows servers are down at this time, not just our sites. They are installing a security patch on their servers and it's taking longer than expected. I did not get warning they were going to do this or I would have warned our members. I just got off the phone with them and they think it might get resolved by the end of the day but they gave no guarentees. The site is a very complicated site so we just can't up and move it to another host very easily. The files are all in tact as we can view the server from our end. All we

can do is wait. I'm so sorry if anyone is upset by this and hopefully we will be back in action soon.

Linda Lawson

www.longarmchat.com

ps: All my other sites are down as well and my e-mail (on the same server) has been very sporatic. So if I haven't responded, this is why.

Archived