just finished this one

I just finished this one. I made it for my only granddaughter for her 19th. birthday next week. Her favorite colors are red and black so I hope she will be pleased with this one. It is a windy day outside so I couldn't get a good picture or a close up. I used an allover panto "trailing vines". Will also try to post a picture. Have never been able to do that but have tried many times. Crossing my fingers..... TheNiftyStitcher

PS. if no pictures comes through would someone please let me in on the secret of posting pictures!

post--13461897933496_thumb.jpg

I really like this quilt. You did a great job picking colors, and the quilting pattern. I really like the quilt design also.

To make the pics smaller, put a copy into another folder so you still have your original. Then whichever one you want to make smaller, click on it and, if you have a paint program, click on that icon. Then go to Image at the top. Click on Stretch/Skew. In the stretch/skew section fill in 25% on each. That should get you to the size you want. I hope I'm writing this in a way that's clear and that it helps.

Jeanne, the block I used on this quilt is called End of the Day. I got it from the book "More Quilts from Joanne Larsen Line." You might also find this pattern on the quilters cache.com. You can print and use any of the patterns on this site and it is FREE! Thanks for the info on shrinking a picture, I am sure I have such a program with my digital camera.

And thanks to all for looking and passing along your comments. TheNiftyStitcher

Archived