Sign in to follow this  
Kueser

topics previously read

Dawn, I am probably the only one that would like this option. I would like a filter that would bring up topics I have previously read. There are a lot of items that I think I want to go back and re-read.

Cee K

Cee,

There are topics and also beautiful quilting that I want to come back and look at again. On the right side is a bar "Follow this topic." Click on the bar. You have options, like following the topic weekly, where you receive weekly updates when there are new comments on the post. You can check on all of your topics you follow under you sign in name choose "My content." It's a wonderful feature!

Heidi Patterson

APQS Blissed Millennium with Quilt Path

APQS Sales Rep - Educator - Authorized Service Rep

Boise, Idaho

208-861-5018 (cell)

I like the new format, but I still miss the "favorites" in the old format.  I hated it when we lost all that information.  This way is better overall.

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

We have it, if I understand what is being requested.  Heidi P. also follows topics like I do.  When you read a topic you are interested in, to to the upper right side of the page of that topic and click on 'Follow This Topic'.  Choose your options for following there.  I, too, get so much inspiration from so many topics and pics shared here.

A865FFE96B99D13D2E3C09AF2B8376EA.png
2009 Freedom, and a 1989 Ulti I w/Intellistitch