Registered for MQX Springfield

I'm so excited to be going to MQX in Springfield IL this September.  We have attended the MQX shows in both Portland OR and Manchester New Hampshire.  They are wonderful shows!  I am so happy they have arrived in the Midwest.  The teachers are great.  Check it out!  http://www.mqxshow.com/MQX/Midwest/Home/index.cfm  I have packed my days with classes.  I hope I can find enough time to see the show!

I highly recommend taking classes at MQX if you can make it.  A long arm quilting machine is a big investment, and learning to use it to the best of your ability is something you owe to yourself.  If you've already taken the long arm classes and are comfortable with your skill level, try some of the piecing, painting, dyeing, etc., classes they have.  I've learned so much and had so much fun at those shows, not to mention that I've met some wonderful friends!

I did not take classes at MQX in New Hampshire as we had a pretty busy schedule with the quilts there. This time I am taking advantage of some teachers I have never had before. Lisa Calle, Sue Heinz and Judy Woodworth. I have taken lots of classes from Sue Patton, Deloa Jones and Jamie Wallen. They are great! I always look for any new oferings by them. Looking forward to some new ideas.

Archived