Has anyone had or know of anyone that has had experience with the Quilt-ez butler?  I realize that it is a relatively new generic quilting robot and possibly not as robust as Quilt Path, but it is significantly less expensive.

I have the Quilt EZ Butler robotics system and have had nothing but heartache and grief with it. Latest thing is it will not read the SD card, and without that you are out of business. I regret ever getting into this.

Hi Michelle, Did you contact your dealer to ask for a replacement tablet?

The quilt butler is an affordable system and has been upgraded with a larger tablet and is a very cost effective option and you can't beat the customer service. This month through September MQX receive free installation and a set of my lights!!!!

At 5500.00 installed I'd say really effective. Give me a call I am a factory dealer for them

I am thinking of purchasing a used quilting machine with the QuiltEZ.  The entire system has been broken down for shipment.  Is there some where I can go to find out how to set up the table, machine and quiltez?