Jackson Hole Quilt Festival 2014 Registration Open

What are you doing October 7 - 11?  Why not come to Jackson Hole for beautiful scenery and fabulous quilting?!  

This year's festival features Charlotte Warr-Anderson, Barbara Olson and Natalia Bonner.  Classes also taught by our awesome local talent Carole Liebzeit, Susan Garrity and Deb Schultz,  

Check it out:  http://www.stitchntimeinc.com/jackson-hole-quilt-festival.htm

This festival is hosted by our local quilt shop Stitch N Time inc.  I work occasionally at the store, teach a few classes there and am looking forward to this years fun in the fall!

Thanks

Hi Annie, I would love to come. Jackson Hole is also on my bucket list and would be wonderful bonus to get there during this amazing quilt show. I just mentioned to my DH that we should go for our b-days as they are in Oct. His response was I need to make enough money longarming to get us there, LOL.

Nancy-

Which hotel depends on your budget.  Many quilters like to stay at the 49er or Antler because they are among the least expensive and some classes are located there.  Check the JHQF website for a link to their discounts.  If your budget can take it, the Wort downtown is a nice upscale rustic experience.  All of these are conveniently located near the downtown square, in walking distance of many restaurants, shops and art galleries.

K-

Quilt faster!  :lol:

Shirley-

Look forward to seeing you here.  Did you quilt a moose panel for someone recently?  That's a panel that I sell with my friend under Kits by Susannie.  I'd love to see what you did with it.

Thanks to everyone for looking!

Archived