State Fair...........

Well, no ribbons for me at Iowa State Fair this year.    Cattails in the Meadow didn't get a thing.    There were hundreds of gorgeous quilts with no ribbons.   It will be interesting to see the judges comments when I pick it up.   There was one quilt in the Blue Ribbon room that was so "out of square" that I didn't think it should have a blue.   Maybe the others in that category were worse????   Hard to know what the judges are looking at.    The Best of Show was very nice and well deserved to be Best of Show.   

I saw your quilt and still love it! I got 3 ribbons out of 7 this year. I just like to have my things at the fair and look for my friends quilts too!

Congrats on your ribbons !    I didn't get a chance to spend as much time looking at all the quilts and reading the names as I would have liked.   We had 4 of our 5 grandkids with us.   After we found my quilt, they were done.  haha   I just think it's neat to see my quilt hanging up there with all the hundreds of gorgeous projects.  

Archived