wondering if anyone recognizes this panto

Hi everyone, seems like years have gone by since on this site.  My excuse, LIFE.  You all got me started with my used Mille and my fingers are itching to get going, once again. Can never thank you all enough for all the fantastic, friendly help.  

Am hoping to do some this winter and saw a quilt that I just loved the design on.  Just wondering if anyone knows this panto?   Am gong to try to figure out how to load a photo!!!  Gosh, this site has changed soooo much.  It has been a long time!

thanks so much and all the best to everyone.

margaret

ok, how do I post a photo?   thks

My eye ( :huh:) thinks it's freehand and not a panto. I see some feathers with lines inside and some without. It's not easy to fit a panto within borders like that and there's not a repetition of design that I can see. I know you'll be able to find a panto that's similar and just as graceful and pretty.

Whoever quilted it did a great job!

I agree to the freehand or free motion.  It is beautiful quilting so I can understand your

wanting a panto. 

Practice,  Practice, Practice  helps a lot.. on dry erase or paper, etc.

By the way,  welcome back, it has been a long time!!

Rita

Thanks Linda and Rita

Yes, quilting is just beautiful so a panto would have been just perfect.  But it does seem to be freehand.  What an artistic mind that quilter had.  Would love to "walk around" in it and see what I could absorb.  Would have to be a very long walk.  LOL

Am going to check thru all the pantos again and see if something catches my eye.  

Thanks again.  Will be back, hopefully not gone as long this time.  

take care all.

Margaret

Margaret, a lot of the panto companies, and digital too!, have free designs on them.  You might consider checking some of them out.

ROFL, I always get distracted and end up spending a lot of time, examining the designs to try to figure out what they would fit on.. what

style or Theme of quilt that is.

Good luck..

I'm going to pm you after bit

Archived