Was so excited to get it.

Set it up according to instructions.

Turned it on & only the light works!

I am so BUMMED! 

I hope I am just doing something stupid & that

I do not have a LEMON!

Any ideas???

Thanks for any help.

If it's a demo, it worked at some point, so rest assured it's probably not a lemon. :)

Have you advanced the speed beyond the minimum? My Millie won't stitch until the speed/spi is advanced.

If that's not it, look in the manual for the location of the fuse and extras that are stored on-board. Check to see if the fuse is blown.

Good luck and I hope this helped.

Hi & Thanks for the responses.

Checked all cords & plug for presser foot & had my husband recheck it and all is correct.

Pulled out fuse box--not blown--but changed it anyway.

Still nothing.

It must be receiving power because LED lite works.

Cannot be just foot pedal because needle positioner also does not work.

This machine is literally DOA, except for the beautiful LED lite.

Such a beautiful machine, but refusing to do anything.

Thanks again for such good suggestions.

Mona

Mona, try turning the speed up to about 20... it can make a diff.  Is there by chance any cords just under the hood, in easy reach that may not be connected.. 

Did you call Amy, our fearless repair lady.. she can give you tremendous amounts of help right off the top of her head. 

I really seriously doubt you have a lemon.  APQS goes over the machines, checks everything out, runs them, makes sure the grease is full, wicks oiled, connections made.  It is probably just a connection under the hood.  If it is the mother or sister boards, APQS is very quick to replace them.

Praying this is all settled for you, and that you are having a blast with him, now!

Rita

Archived