Just finished- who remembers these blocks?

This is from our Christmas swap a few years ago.  SOem are signed, and some are not.  I wish I knew who made the unsigned ones.  If you made one, let me know so I can add your name.

Burgandy maxi lock thread on top, white prewounds in the bobbin, three scrap strips of polyester batting.

Soem line dancing, some designs with lines, a different fill in each sashing piece (so I could practice some)

More pictures on flikr

post-1022-0-43740000-1418580956_thumb.jpg

I haven't yet quilted mine! Glad im not the only one who hasn't gotten around to finishing them up.  I did make sashing between my blocks, and they are all sewn together. Havent even found the right backing. I did however, LOOK for some this year when I thought of it. Havent quite found what I wanted. Maybe that's whats holding me back.

Well done Teresa!  What color are you binding yours in?

I am thinking about a burgandy background Christmas print, maybe with holly or something.  I need to go to Joanns to see what they have left in Christmas fabric.

The backing fabric I used was just a chunk of Christmas tree yardage that I had folded up in the Christmas fabrics crate.  It was just enough. I only had a couple inches extra all the way around.

Archived