NQR My granddaughters

Hey all! I know this is an old thread but I am trying to make this quilt and have gotten stuck on the inside rays. I have the intelliqulter and have gotten them in a pattern but my throat space isn't large enough! Any help? TIA

Julia I'm not computerized so I'm no help.  Took me a while to figure out why this thread came back up.  I assume it is the Angel Baby Quilt you're making.  

Beautiful little girls but isn't Santa the one that is suppose to be eating the cookies and drinking the milk?  haha  They remind me of my two youngest grandaughters who love to play dress up.

David

David well my granddaughters are really cookie monsters!  LOL we have to have plenty for them and for Santa!

Hey all! I know this is an old thread but I am trying to make this quilt and have gotten stuck on the inside rays. I have the intelliqulter and have gotten them in a pattern but my throat space isn't large enough! Any help? TIA

I don't have a computer either so I can't help. Did you buy the digital pattern for the Angel Baby Quilt? Won't your computer just stitch

what it can and then you roll up to the next bit? I have no idea obviously. What kind of machine do you have?

Thanks all for trying to help. I do have the digital pattern but I made the quilt too large and the rays wouldn't fit in my throat space. I did redo the quilt on my IQ but now i'm having problems trying to do a clipping block, trying to clip off the parts of the rays that are over the wings and halo. I'll get there eventually, I think! Ha!

Archived