A Big Thank-you to a new customers who ...

I had a new customer contact me and ask if I could do a couple of quilts for her. I said yes and add 4" to the edge of the Backing. She arrived with the top and Backing iron and on hangers (No wrinkles). I unfolded it all the seams were flat :).... the quilt was square wow what a treat those. They were done in no time no,hassles. 

Now I hope I did a great job so she comes back again...Here is hoping. Have a look if you want ;)

post-63431-0-02520900-1420992048_thumb.jpg  post-63431-0-14883600-1420992099_thumb.jpg

I delivered her quilts today and she was excited ( thank goodness) I told her she would get a 10 % discount on her next quilt if I got a new customer from a referral from her. She said watch out she was going to be telling everybody

LOL  Thanks for all the nice comments

Lucky Longarmer! Those are the customers we dream about. I'm impressed that the one on the right had so many borders and was nice and flat! She's a "professional customer"--delivering the parts to the quilter that way means she has some experience or some other longarmer trained her!  ;)

Looks like you'll make her happy with your great quilting!

Archived