Question for Grammie Tammie

I've been searching and searching for that cowboy hunk quilt you made (I think it was you). I had an employee ask me today about making a quilt for her brother who rides in rodeos or ropes or something -- anyway, she wants to make a quilt to be auctioned off. I wanted to show her yours. I could not remember the pattern and was hoping it was easy enough for a beginner. I don't think I could see past the cowboys, lol!!! I don have a source for the fabric. Is the picture on webshots, by chance?

Hugs, Joy

http://www.rodeohoustonauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?action=ProductList&Type=Closed&Mode=Browse&CategoryID=0019002&Closed=0000-00-99-00-00-00

Attached is the link. If it does not work search Houston LiveStock Rodeo qult auction and go the closed as the aution is over so they moved the photos. The link should take you straight to it.

Attached are closeups Thank you for asking.

Believe it or not this quilt took a Second Place Ribbon in its division. I was shocked! It not what I thought my first ribbon would come from. lololol

I hope you can get the fabric. It's fun.

post--13461897973773_thumb.jpg

Hey, I thought this came from an Alexander Henry fabric line. It's called "Wranglers"

I found a link on ebay of the fabric.

(warning...link below contains a large photo of sexy shirtless studs wearing nothing but tight jeans & cowboy hats) :D Ouch!

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=292828ℑ=35974812&images=35974789,35974812&formats=0,0&format=0

Shana, that was nice to warn people. A little late, though, don't you think? LOL! How'd you make that red?

Grammie, congrats!! I still love that border stitching. And if you love cow-studs this is the thing. Me, I like pic's of instruments and music on fabric, but to each.... :D

Thanks for showing it to us!

Archived