Discovery Channel

Did anyone see Planet Earth last night on the Discovery Channel? It was awesome! If you haven't check it out. I'm sure it will be on again. It is a series, 3 parts last night. I don't know if there are more episodes or not. They showed the most breathtaking images! Things most of us would never see on our own. Ocean, Antarctic, Himalaya's. Just wonderful, I enjoyed it so much! Let me know if you saw it!

Oh, wowza! Andre & I watched the entire program last night and it was incredible! The cinematography was state-of-the-art. Just so you know, this is a 12 part series and parts 1-3 showed last night (Sunday), and they will continue next Sunday night with more episodes. I'll be watching next Sunday, too. Last night's show with the deep ocean scenes and the Himalayas were incredible. Too cool to describe. Do we actually live in such a beautiful world? :) Animals and nature and the will to survive...I bow to you!

Glad you caught it.

I don't know when it will show shows 1-3 again. I know it was also on the science channel last night. Maybe check their website for programming schedule.

I have not seen Blue Planet. I will have to check it out!

In HD it is so great! Imagine seeing it on IMAX!

Archived