Deloas Quilt Shop

I have just seen a video on Deloa's Angle Angel and am adding it to my "wish List"

since I will be paying for postage I want to add a few more goodies to my list. 

The Puzzle Pearls are a possible - anyone have any pros and cons on them

Also The large 36" Boomerang - can someone tell me how long the actual template is.

Lyn, Deloa's Angle Angel looks neat! I may have to own one of them!! :rolleyes: Did you see her Super Star templates? Those could be fun, too!

I'm not sure if this will help but Deloa's 15 inch and 20 inch boomerangs measure about 13 inches.

The Puzzle Pearls look a little hard to use. I love the ones I got from Off The Edge Quilting. They are easy for my

arthritic hands. They are out of business but Longarm University has something similar as does Handi Quilter. Possibly others.

I like that the hopping foot can slip into the inside of the circle without having to take the circle apart like you'd have to

do with Deloa's.

Bonnie

post-5206-0-64666900-1434306948_thumb.jpg

I have the puzzle pearls and it is easy to use.  I hadn't seen her new ruler...it looks like a fantastic tool.  I don't tend to use the bigger boomerangs.  My most used at 8", 10" and 12".  If you email them I'm sure they would tell you the size of it.  I have the heart and circle rulers too which are wonderful because you don't ever have to be on the left side of the template.  You stitch half, turn the ruler and stitch the other half.  All kinds of possibilities for borders!  Rope a dope is fantastic for rope designs as well.  My all time favorite Deloa ruler is the Little One, I use it on almost every single quilt.  

Archived