Used Millie with *Very* Low Hours! this is an awesome deal

PRICE REDUCED TO UNDER $10,000!

If you're looking for a used quilting machine that has very low hours, has been impeccably maintained, and is like new, here's an amazing deal for you! My Millennium, which has been used very little, is for sale. This machine was used for the filming of my Twirly Whirly Feathers DVD.This is like buying a new machine at a fraction of the price! Here are the details:

2005 APQS Millenium, *extremely* low hours (infrequently used between 2005-2009, unused since 2009) with modified light mounting for added visibility, fully serviced in August 2015 by Dan Krause and Karen McTavish.
12 foot table

Hydraulic lifts

Stitch regulator
Vertical and Horizontal channel locks
Onboard bobbin winder
Laser light
Zippered leaders
Extended base
Extra bobbins
Towa bobbin tension gauge
Extra bobbin case (new, still in package)
Blacklight bulb
Clamp on lighting for added visibility when doing matching thread work
Four custom made extra wide clamps
Pack of Groz Beckert needles

$9,500.00
Minneapolis/St Paul area
Pick up only/seller will not ship
***Serious inquiries only***
Contact Kimmy Brunner at Kimmyquilt@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kimmy:

I want to thank you for your Twirly Whirly Feather video.  I have copied your techniques, with fairly good results in my opinion.  I love how you teach slowly, and show how to work the feather plums into those hard to reach area, and how to not stress over your mistakes or small unquieted areas.  Are you working on any new videos for use students?  Also, checking your calendar are you teaching any classes in the MSP area or across the country?  I for one would love to take a class from you.  Have a great day, and best of luck selling your Millie.

Cagey

Hi Cagey-

Thank you for the lovely compliment! I'm glad to hear that you found my video to be helpful, and that my teaching technique works well for you. I appreciate your kind words!

I'm scaling way back on my teaching schedule at shows. There are just so many shows now and trying to do them all is exhausting and takes me away from my fabric way too much. This year, I've decided to only teach at MQS in May, Handi Quilter Academy in June, and AQS Des Moines and Festival in Houston in the fall. I've got a couple of long-haul international teaching trips to squeeze in there as well, so that's really all that my schedule can hold. MQS and the AQS Des Moines show are fairly close to MSP; would either of those work for you? I'm not sure what, if any, shows I'll do next year, apart from Houston. I'm kind of liking this whole 'stay home and make quilts' thing! LOL!

Thanks again for your kindness. I am very grateful to you!

Kimmy

Archived