Quilts for victims in Orlando

The Orlando Modern Quilters are organizing a drive for the victims of the shooting at Pulse.

They are looking for rainbow colored heart blocks, 10".

I just wanted to share the link in case any of you guys would like to participate.

All the directions you need are in the link.

https://theorlandomodernquiltguild.blogspot.com/2016/06/donation-quilts-for-pride-orlando.html?showComment=1465859569520#c3833584559024867990

Keep Kindness.

Meg

I have gone to the web site and checked it out. Slightly confused.

Are they looking for 10" blocks or are they asking for quilt? I'm more than happy to contribute blocks, but at the moment I can't handle an entire quilt.

Anyone with additional information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks, Meg, for the link.

This is very close to home for us here in Southwest Florida.  I will accept blocks and/or quilts from anyone who wants to contribute but is unable to complete an entire quilt.  Please note they are requesting at least lap size quilts.  Our guilds in Southwest Florida will work to complete these blocks and/or quilts if anyone would like to send them to me.  PM me privately for my mailing address, or you can find me under "Dealers" on the APQS home page.

Thank you all for your thoughts and assistance!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Sales Service Training

SW Florida

• 2 months later...

Here's the quilt I made for the pulse victims.

I hear they have had a lot of participation, which warms my heart.

I went to SWFQG meeting this week and they really pulled together and made many.

Kudos to Vickie Oliver for that.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived