On Track magazine or Unlimited Possibilities

Just wondered which magazine to subscribe to. I have only been long arm quilting for 1 1/2 years but piecing quilts for a long, long time. I prefer free motion quilting and look for any tips and tricks I can find. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sue in Iowa

Guest Linda S

I've been getting both but think that Unlimited Possibilities is the better publication. It has more articles and information. On Track has some articles, but is largely comprised of ads.

Linda

I also get both of those however, one thing I would change about On Track is to have all photo's in color not B+W.

Each publication has informative articles in them and since I am new to long arm quilting (my millie arrived last Sept) I want to immerse myself in everything quilting. So I have numerous magazines coming to the house. I think of it as investing in myself and my business.

Guest Linda S

Hey Renae! Welcome to the APQS forum. There are many here (including me) who could benefit from having you around! :)

Linda

Hi, Renae. I met you last fall in Houston and you let me drool over your beautiful award winning quilt! Well, I didn't actually drool "on" it but I think I did drool a little on myself. LOL! Welcome to our little chat! I hope you will come back often and share more quilty stuff with us in the future. You do beautiful work!

Archived