Up Date on my DH

It's been awhile since I've been here, but wanted to give all of you who are praying for my Bill an update. He has gone through 6 weeks of Chemo (24/7 pump) and Radiation. The Chemo really did a number on him with several bouts of different kind of side effects (but he still has his silver locks). We are now almost through a 1 month rest and he will start another round of Chemo but this time a once a week treatment. We don't know all the details on how long this will go on, but we will do whatever they recommend

We did get moved. Our church was amazing in helping us. There were over 20 people involved directly on our moving day. We were so blessed by their taking such good care of Bill and I. I'm getting my studio in shape. I haven't yet used my Millie but I did turn her on and she was ready to go (I'm going to try and get a practice piece on her this afternoon). We are still unpacking boxes and so it will be awhile before we are totally moved in.

I want to thank all of you who have been praying for us. It is a daily battle with emotions, energy, etc... but we are doing good and I know that the prayers are helping both of us.

Patty Jo....so glad to hear that you have at least gotten into the new house....that is so hard when you have other things to contend with, bless those that were able to help you. Your DH is in our prayers daily, but please promise that you will get some Patty Jo time....its just as important, to keep you going as well.

Bonnie - Yes I am getting some ME time in all of this. I went to my Guild mtg yesterday and then my DD got me a pedicure for Mothers Day that I was just able to use. My DH tells me to go and do, so I just am the obedient (term used loosly) wife!

Thanks for the words of encouragment from all you gals.

Archived