Machine question

Do you mean does it glide on the wheels?? I have not noticed a difference as far as that goes. When I am in manual mode - because I don't go there often...I am usually so totally focused on the stitching that my house could burn down and I wouldn't know it! :D

My friend who tried out the machines at MQS said she thought the machine ran smoother without the S/R on. I cannot tell the difference! I just turned it on and played around to see and I really can't feel any difference with the S/R on or off. When I first got the Millennium, I thought it felt so different but then I decided that it sounded so different because of the S/R running that I thought it felt different.

Sometimes I'm stitching along, thinking I'm in S/R mode and I'll stop to think about something and the machine keeps on stitching and I realize I haven't even had the S/R going.

HI Nora

It moves just as smoothly but the sound is different because the motor is not moving at a constant /continuous speed when you are in sr mode because you are controlling the speed of the motor.

Once you've used the milli for a while you won't even notice the sound you'll just get absorbed in what you are quilting.

Best wishes

sue in Australia

Archived