Long Arm Quilters

I just went and looked to see what long arm quilters are listed in the quilting professional area for Calif. Wow, is that list lacking...many, many long arm quilters here in the greater San Francisco bay area and north of the city with the exception of Cheryl, and Shari are not on the Calif. page. So, not many long arm quilters must be aware of this professional organization. Great idea, but not not fully utilized.

Also, Mindy Casperson is in the process of moving to PA. in the near future.

I just looked at that list for Missouri - there are a lot of missing names, so I would say they just did not pay for a listing in the Yellowbook.

I have to say, I did not buy a listing because I don't see the book in any of my local shops. Didn't seem like the thing to do.

I appreciate everybody's responses so far, but this is the kind of thing I'm talking about! Carroll County is still for the most part farm country. Some of the better known cities would include Westminster, Hampstead, Manchester.

I have been so surprised to find no one listed in Carroll County! I have found long arm quilters in PA, Baltimore County, MD, Annapolis, MD--- each a good distance & I'm not

counting the ones on the Eastern Shore of MD which are very much further.

And I'm still hunting for a retail quilt shop maybe in Westminster -- where I can go for that 'quick little thing'

when "the urge to shop comes upon me"!

If they are there -- they don't appear to be advertising at all!

Judie

Archived