Barb Mayfield Is AMAZING!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know, Barb Mayfield is an angel!!! I have had a really rough time for the last 2 years. My husband passed away unexpectedly after knee surgery and I moved from my home in Lenexa Ks to Bremerton Washington to live with my daughter and her family. Everything I own is packed in her storage shed or her basement. My Millie included. It hasn't been set up for a year. I finally got a place to set her up and I couldn't fiqure out how to do it. I called Barb at APQs Northwest and she took the time to come across Puget Sound to get me all set up! She made it so easy for me and acted like it was no big deal! To me, it was huge. Quilting is my happy place and I didn't know if I would ever be able to set Millie up again. But thanks to Barb, I am back to quilting again.  I don't know if I will ever be able to afford my own house again and I miss that terribly. But at least I can quilt and that gives me solace. My life will never be the same but I can still quilt to take my mind off everything I've lost. APQS is the most amazing company with the best machines and best representatives possible. You can't go wrong with them! Anyway, just wanted to shout out to everyone here on the forum that I am grateful for my decision to buy my Millie when I did. I know I'm preaching to the choir because all of you have made the same choice and I know you all love your machines.

Happy Quilting

Virginia,

I agree, Barb is pretty amazing and APQS is lucky to have her. Some time this next summer I’m going to take a little road trip to see Barb. I have an older Lenni that I love but I’d like to test drive a few of the newer machines. 

I’m sorry about your husband. And then to leave your home and move 1/2 way across the country is a huge upset. I hope your quilting brings you joy. 

• 4 weeks later...