Wooden table frame available from an ULT2

Got a used ULT2 but couldn't get the table to the lower level finally finished my Frankenstein table mostly out of DIY ideas.  It cost me about 1200 to build. I did buy the handi Quilter pole upgrade kit for 250 for the 10ft option-all else was made out of t-slot aluminum.  The leaders are of a wonderful sturdy outdoor upholstery fabric that has very little to zero stretch.  It was better than any of the ticking I found. Made "snappers" out of PVC tubing and u channel. The light bar span is an old flat curtain/valence bracket with LED lights.  The top is corrugated plastic which is pretty nice, light stuff. I am using PTFE/Teflon rod for my horizontal rails and SS wheels with excellent results-however I cannot get the machine wheels to budge for replacement which has become my only problem. I am looking for a smooth rolling replacement wheels for the upper/machine too.  All recommendations welcome...or if anyone is trying to part with some older polymer wheels just message me. My DIY table can also accommodate the 12 ft poles from the original ULT2 wooden table too.thumbnail-8.jpeg.81db980167c689183edde83ee21bc89f.jpeg 

All that said-I may not need the 12ft option.   If anyone is interested in purchasing the complete table which would include rollers-arms etc-please message me.  It would need to be local pick up in NW Indiana and I am asking 350. The rails are 22.5in centers- angle aluminum The table can be used with many other carriages with u groove wheels that have 22.5 center span and many machines. The table is like the one below.  ....Now I need to improve my skills..so different than my domestic set up.!

IMG_1939.JPG.bee3a76e4f6b9d329cee4e32d2299800.JPG.28de3cc78d86efdc634d4a5d147caac4.JPG

Check these out for replacement wheels.  https://www.edgeriderwheels.com/products-gammill.php  They're for a Gammill but they would likely work on your machine.  I bought a set and put them on a 2008 Lenni that has the same type of wheel configuration.  They may be just a smidge larger than the OEM wheels.  If you can adjust the location of the dead bar, that shouldn't be an issue.  I traded some messages with jimerickson when I was switching them out.  I think he has an Ult2 with the same set of wheels.  

Sue

Thank you Sue!...Jim had chimed in on my dilemma too.....I'm obsessing over this, but I think I have to get these old worn wheels off without destroying my machine!  I have no clue what adjustments I can make after the old wheels are broken loose and if I get the edge rider wheel.   

Check out my post here.  I have some close up photos with the OEM wheels and after replacing with the Gammill Edge Rider's.  I think I've lost a little bit of the quilting area as my machine bumps up against the deadbar when I try to quilt at the very front of the machine.  I don't see that as an issue as this is only happening at the beginning of a quilt.  Once I start advancing the quilt, it adds to the bulk on the take up roller and the machine can't move that far forward anyway.

https://forum.apqs.com/topic/44991-black-table-vertical-wheels/?do=findComment&comment=556172

My wheels ride on top of the carriage and the table.  It looks like yours sit down in a groove on the carriage.  I think ER wheels are wider than the OEM ones.  

You should be able to unscrew the bolts that hold the machine wheels on by simply using an appropriate size wrench (7/16" I think).  If you have a problem with the axel turning, simply clamp it with vice grips to hold it.  If the bolts are really frozen, it would probably be a good idea to soak them in liquid wrench over night to help unfreeze.

Yeah Sue the wheels ride in the groove...really on a lip in the groove so I have only about 1-2 mm to work with as far as width of the replacement wheel goes.  I did explore some v groove bearings but the width/bore combos didn't work without more mods. Ideally, a bit smaller diameter wheel might be better because of the deadbar clearance as you say.  If they rode on a rail I would have more options. I guess I will take Jim's advice and get the liquid wrench bath ready.  Then I have more leeway to experiment with replacement wheels. At least I got the lower really smooth rolling!:)