I don’t think many machines have gone back to the factory for service compared to the number of machines sold.  The APQS machines are professional quality and are intended to be serviced by you in your studio.  Pretty much any issue you could have APQS will send or email detailed instructions with colour pictures on how to fix.  It’s pretty hard to wear out one of these machines, the mid nineties Ultimate 1 that I bought used 12 years ago still gets used daily in the new owners business.  The Millennium my wife had was used full time in her business for about 12 years before she sold it to another quilter. Between the two machines we probably didn’t spend more than a couple of hundred dollars in parts other than the replacement wheels. 

Nigel

• 1 month later...

On 2/6/2023 at 9:23 PM, RunningThreads said:

I don’t think many machines have gone back to the factory for service compared to the number of machines sold.  The APQS machines are professional quality and are intended to be serviced by you in your studio.  Pretty much any issue you could have APQS will send or email detailed instructions with colour pictures on how to fix.  It’s pretty hard to wear out one of these machines, the mid nineties Ultimate 1 that I bought used 12 years ago still gets used daily in the new owners business.  The Millennium my wife had was used full time in her business for about 12 years before she sold it to another quilter. Between the two machines we probably didn’t spend more than a couple of hundred dollars in parts other than the replacement wheels. 

Nigel

Az APQS gépek nem rögzítik az öltésszámokat. Ha vásárolni szeretne, az APQS tájékoztathatja Önt a szolgáltatási nyilvántartásokról. a barátom meséli erről, hogy pénzt gyűjt a takarékszámlájára úgy, hogy online kaszinóoldalakon játszik, egy idő után meg fogja vásárolni. Ha valakit érdekel, látogassa meg ezt a https://kaszinoworld.com/energy/ weboldalt. ez a legjobb platform. Remélem, ez nagyon hasznos lesz számodra.

I think there is no button.