Moving Sale!!

Not sure how this happened.... but when I opened my thread cupboard to pack up my threads for a upcomming move, they all multiplied!!! I have more cones of thread then one could ever possible use in a lifetime!! I have rainbows, bottom line, highlights, masterpiece, signature, aurifil and bunches of others as well. I have big cones, little cones, tall cones, short cones. I have full cones, partial cones, pretty cones, ugly cones.

I do not use them, I do not want to pack them, I do not want to put them away again !!!!(said sam I am)

Therefore I am offering them ALL to the first person that makes me a reasonable offer!

Here is your chance to try them all!! Call or email me soon and if you have any spare time....come and help me move!!!! :P:o

post--13461898464556_thumb.jpg

Hi Gals

Thanks for the dear thoughts, wish you were all here to help with the packin and sortin! We are not going far, almost back where we came from a little over a year ago. We are moving into a sweet little suburb of Seattle called Normandy Park . My DH and family lived there for almost 55 years. Updates are due but we have a spectacular garden and it is very private and serene. My studio will be the entire lower level and comes complete with 2 bedrooms, a large bath with jacuzzi tub, fireplace and full kitchen! I cannot wait to get set up and begin teaching again!

Sherry do you have a view of the Sound? My sister lives in Federal Way and that is a really pretty area. I lived in the Seattle area for 12 years before I moved away to New Mexico. I discovered my feet were getting webs and need to live in a drier climate. I do love Washington and so miss my beautiful perienal garden (living in a dry climate at 7000 feet ele does not give me many gardening options).

Sounds like a great home so I hope you really get settled in and enjoy. A class this year did not work out for me but I still want to come so will be looking forward to that in the future.

Sherry

Sounds like you are organized and looking forward to your move.......never an easy task. I've done it 54 times so, believe me. I am understanding.

Ya'll, I just took 2 classes from Sherry in August. When her schudule allows her to get back to teaching, jump at any opportunity to take her classes........................wonderful teacher. I only wish she lived closer. Want to reconsider, Sherry. The Smokies are pretty nice.

Miss you.

Oebbie McMurray said to say "hey"!

Archived