Pantographs for sale

I have the following pantos that I would like to sell - all for $100 plus shipping:

From Golden Threads:

Fleur-De-Vino, Tear Drops, Double Feather, Double Bud

From Quilted Rose:

Spinning Stars

Starburst

From LEQ

14" Feather Meander

Misc:

Which Way Did They Go, Paisley by N. Sharp, 9" Elegance, Surf's Up, Varigated Shell, 7" Guenevere, Holiday Lighting by Kimberly Darwin

I didn't even use most of them - pantos are not what my customers want. Total price of all new is $184. Please e-mail me privately if you have questions.

Thanks!

janiece.cline@gmail.com

Janiece, Totally off topic but have a question. I remember you saying that you had an extended base made somewhere here in the metro area. Where?

I have my machine back finally --no longer a hostage. I need to have my base re-made. It's one that my soon to be ex-husband made and it was broken in my move.

Thanks Jeri Methe ( Clark)

Thanks Janet, I'm so excited to get my machine back after a year!! I know you have some supplies. I doubt if you have the one thing I really need. My husband messed with my machine before returning it and I'm missing the bolt set-up to hold the laser light on, the other missing parts are misc. screws etc available at the local hardware store. Fun rigging a temporary set up yesterday to be able to do a panto!!! Didn't get a call back from tech support yesterday and was at work and then errands today so too late to call them.

My homemade base is 14 by 20 inches rather than the

12 by 14 inches that is the Hartley Base. I love it for ruler work!! I've been using my friend's Hartley and just don't like it as well. I know of a plastics place that will make one for me but I thought Janiece might have a company where I could compare prices. I think that you and Mary tried it down at Crown Center the first year we did the demos and try out the machine time. That's been quite awhile ago. jeri

I looked at some of your pics, your quilts are A+++ I'm jealous you live near sisters, I hope to someday visit that show also the one that Fons and Porter have in IA. Is the quilt with the humming birds in center painted, I have a book about painting quilts to make them watercolor looking. Where did you get the humming bird pattern?

My mom is a fan of the flower garden, that one is exc. 2

your work is spectacular I'm sure you have lots of blue ribbons. What other shows do you display/enter into?

g&rfarms@altamont.net

• 10 months later...

Archived