wedding ring finished!!

Originally posted by countrystitcher

Mary Beth; I quilt 2 hours every night after work and all day Friday (my day off) and still only get 1 quilt done a week.

My schedule and production is exactly the same as yours. I try to quilt 2 hours a day after work and on Fridays and get 1 quilt done. I\'m so slow at getting the quilt on the frame too...I\'ve been at it almost a year and I keep telling myself I\'ll get faster with PPP....won\'t I:-(

Lynne in Ann Arbor

Doodlebug, those pebbles are really neat! I\'ve never seen them before and in a traditional pattern it is very unique.

I also love your Kaffe Fasset quilt. Simple patterns are nice for showcasing that kind of fabric.

The one piece WR template is available from John Flynn\'s Quilt Frame Company: www.fylnnquiltframe.com. They\'re laser cut acrylic and come is several sizes from 6 - 24" blocks. His workbook for using his sewing method, which is very unique, is also available. I think they\'re $15.00 a set.

The more I read on this site the more I\'m thinking I\'m nuts to try to do my king size Wedding Ring Star on a rented LA. I\'m thinking I\'ll have to swallow my pride and let one of you more experienced LA er\'s do it for me.

Any opinions are welcome. I\'ve done quite a few quilts including 2 queens on my DM but not any feathers. I only do free hand.

Archived