unlimited possibilities

I like the magazine too. BUT.... for the last 3 issues, I have not gotten my magazine. I am being told it is a USPS problem and not the magazine! :mad::mad::mad: There is NOTHING that they can (or will) do (per Vicki) . HUH! I can\'t imagine the postal service loosing it 3 times in a row. I ship with them all the time and the service is great. I am extremely dissapointed in the service with UP magazine. I\'m afraid that if the current issue does not arrive by the end of the month (as they are stating it can take that long) then I will have no choice, but to cancel and ask for a refund. I paid for 2 years and have just received a few issues. :(

Hi Patty,

I would also place a complaint with our local post office and postal carrier. If you have an issue of Unlimited Possiblilties that shows your currant subscription status on the label. bring that to the post office with you.

It sounds more like a USPS problem than the magazine. Hope you receive the currant issue soon. I just received mine two days ago in my postal code area. I agree it is very slow delivery on this magazine---and I used to write articles for Unlimited Possibilities.--- and my issue was still late ---It\'s more about postal zones and your postal service.

It\'s a great magazine and worth the effort to see if you can get this problem corrected soon....you don\'t want to miss any of the great articles!:)

Archived