Trying to add a signature

Jeri,

You can insert code/text for your signature by going to Control Panel/Options (right under your login spot) and editing your Profile. There\'s a spot to insert the proper code/text. But in order to get the code/text, you need to go to a separate website to create it. Check out this thread from last August - should help you out:

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=7418#pid61544

Here\'a another chat from about the same time:

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=7302#pid60026

Good luck!

It worked!! Thanks so much Barb.............way cool.

If I ever get a quilt quilted, then I will be going through the posts to figure out how to load a pic.

Hope to meet you at MQS. I am taking my beginners lesson this Friday in Lee\'s Summit, MO........so I am a new newbie.

You\'re so welcome, Shirley (not Jeri:cool:!) and Darlene. I can\'t tell you how many times the folks here have been a resource for me - and I\'ve only been registered since August! I\'m fortunate to be an "at-home" quilter, so I check the chats very frequently and try to help when I can. Sometimes all I can provide is sympathy.....:P

Hey Barb, see you are getting all of us to get our signature out there.

JeriGirl is the name of my millie. I named her after my fiance Jerry who passed away last April. This way, a small portion of him is always with me as I am constantly talking to JeriGirl!!

Darlene, you can help me load pictures when you get it figured out as I know it will be many months of PPP before I am ready to do a quilt and post a pic. I did use the CL on a quilt I got off ebay and it turned out pretty good. I did the circles.. It was so much fun. Just could not figure out how to end it with 1/2 circles at the bottom of the quilt and fear of quilting the canvas! My teachers this weekend have a lot in store for them!

Archived