how to remove the light

Cat,

I don\'t know where it is in the book but if I remember correctly, it is easy to do. It is just odd because you cannot see what you are doing. Just don\'t strong-arm it. It does not screw in/out like regular bulbs.

You need to use the index finger and the thumb on each hand. Standing in front of the machine, reach your arms around (hug-style) the handles and place your index finger (toward back of machine) and thumb (toward front of machine) on each end of the light tube (cooled off light) and you r-o-l-l the light out by moving your index fingers down while still applying pressure to the back of the light with your thumbs. It rolls off and on, it does not spin or turn several twists like a lamp bulb. To install the new bulb, you reverse that, index fingers up to roll the bulb in.

Hope that helped.

How old is your machine? Do you have one set of wires plugged into the left side of your front (meter) cover or two? The light bar is attached to the front handle brackets, and depending on the age of the machine and/or wiring, it is easy to remove, or a bit more involved....if you have questions, contact me at the factory, and I can walk you through the process!!

Archived