Consider Larger Throat Space PLEASE APQS!!

Grammie

Would there be any chance that APQS is or would consider the design of a larger Throat space Machine.

I am wanting a larger throat and I so want it to be an APQS. I understand from a Freehand standpoint this wouldn\'t be necessary but from a Computerized standpoint it would be WONDERFUL!!!

Please consider a machine that would have a stitching area of 22 to 24 inches of actual quilting space. Computerized quilting is going to continue to grow and I have been designing larger designs in hopes this would happen. Is there any chance this has been considered or would you consider? Take a survey or something. Maybe I\'m not alone in my desires. It would be wonderful to do complete projects in a single pass using my computerized system. I would love that option. From a business stand I also enjoy Computerized quilting for DECORATOR projects. These projects are generally large and paywell. A larger throat would allow me expand on the Design possiblities.

Just a thought.

At this time Gammill is the only company offering the throat space that I would consider purchasing and only for the space. So how about it APQS. If I even thought it was possible I would wait just alittle longer. lol

Thanks for your kind consideration.

Hugs

Grammie Tammie

Yes I had it made by my cousin who is also a digitizer and artist. It\'s her vision of me. .lololol Hopefully I\'ll get it digitzed when I have time. lol

Thanks. Working on an even better one.

Good luck,

Hugs

Grammie Tammie

Tammie,

I had a Gammill with the larger throat space and it is nice. For freehanding and most pantos it is not necessary. But, I am in total agreement when it comes to quilting with a computer. A larger throat space would be wonderful.

Did you see in the used machines that someone had listed the old APQS with the extra large throat space? I don\'t know if it would take the computerized system, but it might be worth a look.

Cheryl

I assume that must be a NO. Darn. lol

I can hope can\'t I? lolol

I agree Cheryl that larger throat for computer set up would be so very NICE, but it probly won\'t happen. I would love to stitch 20 to 24 inch areas wouldn\'t you? lol

I am really enjoying the computerized system and finding more creativity in it all the time. There is so much more to do than just ETE designs and even more than just quilts.

Hugs to ya,

Grammie

Archived