Shout out to Bobbi

amyfaith

You were such a great help in offering advice. You even posted a picture of your Ult 1 all set up. I have searched and think it must have been cleared out. I am just now (Spring Break - yipeee!) getting my machine set up.

For the wonderful Bobbi, or anyone else with a ULT 1, can you please post a picture of your machine. I am trying to figure out which rollers go where.

crazy lady in Texas,

Amy

Hi amyfaith,

I sold my first Ult I in 2005 and my 2nd Ult I in 2007 so don\'t have any current photos. I found a post which had a link to a photo of my first machine (wood table); I had a question about whether my spring was in the right place. Anyway, there is a photo. Not sure if this is what you need.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=431076069&photoID=431149604&security=alPjok

Hi Amy,

On the canvas leaders, it should be marked #1 #2 and #3. Start from the outside at the front of the machine with #3 then the next is #2 and then the one that goes in the throat of the machine is #1 in that order. The numbers should be down on the right hand side of the roller when standing at the front of the machine (Freehand side). Hope that helps, if you need anything else, don\'t hesitate to call in on the tech line here at APQS 800-426-7233.

Take care,

Archived