Want to share

qwltnldy

Robin,

Try opening your picture in paint, then choosing stretch/skew and adjusting it to about 20% horizontally and vertically. THen save the altered picture to the desktop.

Go to your original post at the top here, and hit edit. When you get to the bottom, attach your picture. Tell it to replace image ******* with the new image. Then hit post. DO NOT preview or your picture will erase. HOpe this helps

Go to Paint program

Go to File Open and find the image you want to play with

Goto Image Attributes click on pixels and then you will know how big the picture is currently

Go to Image stretch /skew ,knowing how big your picture is work out a rough prcentage to reduce to approximately 600 x 800. Put that in the hoizontal and vertical boxes click OK

Go to Image attributes and check that its small enough. If not do the stretch /skew thing again Then save somewhere you can easily find it, then go to your post and click on the browse button \'til you find it and hopefully you\'re there.

Very good!! And you were persistant!! Great job...gotta love that CL!!

Merry Jo,

Funny you should say that

Wish I had a circle lord!

I was just reading back through the CL posts and found one that I had posted a year ago stating that I couldn\'t afford the CL. Then I bought it in June at MQS - I have just made my little monthly payments and it will be paid off like next month. I should be getting more new templates today :)

It\'s funny to go back and read these old post.

You definitely need pounds for the Intelliquilter....pennies won\'t do it...

I didn\'t realize you were in the UK (I didn\'t look to see where you are). I spent 3 years there in the mid 80\'s and wish I could go back. I want to see more of the country. I was in Ipswich (Harkstead, actually) we were stationed at RAF Bentwaters.

Archived