Help

nora123

Hi everyone,

I need help. So I am quilting along in SR and my machine races really fast all on its own. It does this sometimes when I am just not even moving my machine. Does anyone know what is wrong. I replaced the rubber wheels on my sr wheels so that is not it. I was thinking it could be the mother board?. Any help would be wonderful.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Nora,

Sure wish I could help - isn\'t it the pits when these things happen after APQS has gone to bed? I\'m hoping for your sake that there are some nightowl tech folks who can chime in. But I\'m with you in spirit, sis.

I had this problem and replaced the mother/daughter boards twice, the SR and finally just sent the machine back. They could not duplicate the problem. Anyway, they said the bearings were out and I got the machine back. It doesn\'t race anymore (yet) so I don\'t know what the problem ever was but I guess it wasn\'t the bearings. I wish I could have a definite reason for you. Good luck because I know how frustrating it is!!!

You should contact Mark or Amy and tell them what is happening. We can all tell you stories about our machines, but they are the real experts. Seems like they know right where to go. It will save you a lot of stress - trust me.

Good luck, I know it can be frustrating.

Archived