Big thanks to APQS

Marilyn and I just want to post a Huge "THANK YOU ALL" to Heidi, Jim, Bob and the rest of the APQS team for being so supportive! The Home Page article about our Best of Show win was really nice--beautifully written (thanks Heidi) and makes us feel great to have our company cheering us on! Of course, we (literally) couldn\'t have done it without APQS---and their great machines!!!

Hope to see you all in Chicago!

Claudia Myers

Claudia,

I was so happy to read this on our front page today, what you have both contributed to this quilt is beauty for the eye to behold!:) (Your picture is great, can just see the joy in your smiles!!!)

I love this art nouveau design, it is so hip & retro!! :cool:

I will see you in Chicago & look forward to seeing you & Marilyn, congrats on your incredible quilt!!

Hey Claudia, when I logged in tonight, first thing I noticed was those two GORGEOUS ladies in the photo immediately and clicked on it and read the article.

Congratulations on all of your recognition. You and Marilyn are a Dynamic Duo and a TERIFFIC Team! :)

Keep up the great work and I can\'t wait to see what you two have up your sleeves next!!!!

Congraulations to the Dynamic Duo! I remember seeing the Fons & Porter episode when Marilyn demonstrated the quilting she\'s used for the border on Awesome Blossoms. I was fasinated with hearing her design process and seeing her showing it on the Millie that day. Love it, love it, love it!

You girls are so pretty.

Congratulations, we are all so proud of you.

Marilyn and Claudia have always been so gratious and helpful and willing to share their knowledge when we sit around after the shows with my girlfriends drinking lemon drop martinis or grasshoppers if it\'s a win.

They are a special team.

Cheers.... Here\'s to more wins this year.

JoAnn

Archived