Back from Spring Market!

I had a GREAT time!! Met lots of wonderful shop owners and new designers! Beth and Chocolat-I really enjoyed meeting you both!!It will be great to picture your faces when I read your posts! I sold alot more than the one pattern to the two Korean men (Remember my nitemare?) My designs seemed to really take off!! I am thrilled. and exhausted. Sent the kids off to school and Tom off to work- filled the orders that we got after market, did banking and a little grocery shopping then laid down with all 5 dogs and 3 cats. took a long nap!! The creatures are very happy we are home!!!!

The only pictures I took were of my booth and I can never get them to post here so I will spare you all LOL.

Sewhappy

We had the opportunity to be guests at Geri Grasvik\'s Anniversary/Open house.

Geri owns The Pine Needle in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Because Quilt Market comes at the same time as her Shops Anniversary.

For some fun reading, here is Heidi\'s blog for those of you that like to read Blog\'s!;)

http://blog.heidikaisand.com/

Market was so much fun. I bought some things, ordered other things and just generally had fun in the day that I spent there. I wish I could have spent more time there, but about a year ago, before I even knew about market, I committed myself to a quiting retreat and sort of felt that since I had spent money on the retreat and people were expecting me, that I should also spend some time there. :D It was so much fun meeting (name removed), Beth and Patty. An on-line group always becomes just that much more fun when you have met some of the members in person.

Linda-

It was nice to meet you to! I would like to have a longer visit tho!!

PattyJo-

I would have loved to meet you-I hope you get to go next year-but I know family always comes first!! I just hope all goes well:) I \'m not going to do Spring Market next year as it is too far away but am looking into doing Quiltfest in Colorado instead! Hope to hear from them soon!!

Sewhappy

Archived