Hi Marie,

If you start your reading by clicking on "Today\'s Posts" they only show posts for every subject for the last 24 hours. At the bottom of the page is a box to click on that will let you go back as far as you want in the Today\'s Posts area. You can access everything by going all the way back to the beginning of the chat pages--threads are still listed in cronological order, only under specific headings (Chat about anything, pictures, pantos, etc.) This is a good way to search as long as you know the heading whatever you are looking for is posted under.

I hope this helps a bit.

Marie,

During one of the recent updates of our chat system, the search page\'s default choice for "how far back to look for stuff" got changed to "one week." You can choose farther back, but you have to know to change that particular box! Hope that helps in your searching!

I hate that new feature. I always forget to change it....I think it is about the 3rd line from the bottom, or top :o and it says "week" but you need to change it to say "from beginning" or something like that. Wow, do I sound like a dork?? It\'s hard to explain unless you are on that page :)

Archived