First Circle Lord Swirls quilt

Sandra

I was going to suggest you call Michael but he beat me to it. I\'m sure there must be a solution as the set up is not designed to be used with a hand on it nor should the stylus pop out of the grooves.

I bought my CL at MQS and am really pleased with what I have done so far on practice and sample pieces. I bought the featherz and gingko templates. Think my next purchase will be swirls.

I am pleased I bought it. It was easy to set up, is easy to use and I haven\'t had any problems yet, touch wood!

Love, love, love the Circle Lord templates. I\'m telling you all this as someone who has extremely limited time to quilt, let alone practice. I put one of those templates down and I am quilting like a rock star. Okay, at least way better than I could without them. :P

I just received the Baptist Fan template and cannot wait to try it. The Swirls are so much fun to do. It makes the quilting just go licky-split.

Debbi,

It is funny you mentioned Strawberry Shortcake. Now the quilt does remind me of her. Also, just a few weeks ago we gave my granddaughter (22 months old) a big Strawberry Shortcake toy box. It was my daughter\'s when she was little. She kept in in her bedroom and loved everything Strawberry Shortcake. Well, many years later, Layla has it on the deck with her "outside" toys in it.

When I finish the twin bed quilt for Layla\'s 2nd birthday, I will tell my daughter it is a Strawberry Shortcake quilt. :)

Cathey,

Michael suggested I do just what you did to change the height of the stylus. I haven\'t done it yet, but plan to, probably next weekend when my son (hopefully) is around with my tools. (You know, the ones I bought for my Liberty!!). In the mean time I will add more shelf liner and use the rubber band.

Archived