How to post multipul pictures

I hope that this may help you - And I have to give credit to Linda S in Eugene. She is the one that posted instructions about a year ago on how to do this and every other instruction made my eyes glaze over, but for some reason, this one seemed dooable to me so here is a copy of what I\'ve recently sent out to those that have requested it. Now you all have it.

OK, this was a bit confusing for me to wright out, and I hope that I can explain it so that you know what I\'m saying.

1st. You have to have your pictures somewhere on the web. I use Webshots and I put these in a private folder. Then when you click on them in webshots, you can scroll down and on the right hand side you can size them. These are at 425 pixels (100 pixels for Avatar). Click on that box. Then highlight the "direct link to picture" web address and right click to "copy" that address. Go to the blue reply button above the quick reply box or the Topic button at the top of a catagory. Type in your message, then hit your return(enter key) a couple of times. then go up to the row of small buttons and there is one with a mountain on it (to post a picture), another box comes up for you to paste your address that you copied into. Then hit open. continue adding pictures After each pic you hit enter a couple of times and then go back thru this process. Don\'t try and preview it. Just post topic or post reply reply and then it should come up so that you can see it. If you want to change anything, then go to the small "edit" button and the top right of your post and you can make changes, or even deleate it if necessary. I hope that this isn\'t too hard to understand. I\'m a see it and do it person, but not good at explaining it. Thanks for asking. I got this info from Linda S. and it has been the only way I have been able to post pictures, and for some reason, I can understand this ???

Pat

Pat,

I can only copy one picture at a time from webshots. I\'m a bit confused about posting "multiple" pictures. I post one picture, go back and get another, and add it to multiple posts in one forum? Or will it stay open so I can add them to the same post?

Your directions have worked for me so far.

Thanks

Boni, I open up webshots and I open up Apqs and toggle back and forth to post the 2nd, 3rd etc pics. If you only use your back button, when you come back to APQS, everything you posted will have dissappeared. The way that I do this, is I click on my Internet Explorer button again after I have one window open. I usually go to the chat first, then open the 2nd window to Webshots or ??? where ever you have your pics posted. Does that help?

• 3 months later...

Archived