Julian is flying.....

to Iowa next tuesday! My son is soooo excited and happy to be able to spend again four weeks in the US!

Do you remember: last year he went over with his crutches because of his bad accident with a truck.

Julian will be at APQS factory for two weeks - working and learning;) and he will attend again "Ragbrai" - http://www.ragbrai.org/ - the Bicycle Ride across Iowa.

He is counting the days already since one year;)

Soooo....if you meet him.....please give him a hug of his Mom*lol*

And if someone is needing something like silk or german chocolate - please let me know.....his suitcases can be filled:cool:

Have a great weekend....

Claudia

Ya know I loved the chocolate!! But KC is too far for him to deliver!

I hope he has a wonderful time. I hope he does well in the bike race or at least finishes :) Thankfully he is not on crutches this year. And hopefully the flooding won\'t hurt the race this year.

Rod is in training for the Hy-Vee Triathalon for next year. He will do the swimming part. It is held in Des Moines a year from now.

Oh Claudia

I am sooooo sad I have just come home from Iowa with Jon..... if he had come down earlier I could have seen him and hugged him and kissed him for you !!!!! I know he will have a wonderful time there and be well taken care of by all the apqs family:D Give him hugs from me and tell him to have a safe trip!!!!:cool:

I tried it.....reaaaaaaallllly.....Donna!;)

But......either the suitcase is tooooo small, I´m toooooo big:cool: or the weight will be a problem;):cool::P ....I didn´t fit in it!:(

However...I have to stay at home and let my son fly west!:D

Heyyyy...Suiiiiiii....we should have talked earlier;):D

Mary and Shana: Huuuuuge promise!!! Next time in Kansas.....a whole suitcase will be filled with german chocolates....ok....then the class stuff has to stay at home*lol* ...but who cares?;):D:cool:

Cheryl....Julian has done the ragbrai last year,too and he looooooooved it!

Have a great sunday.....

Claudia

Archived