ruler guides

OK I am going to ask this question again. I mentioned this a few weeks ago when someone else (I think Linzi in Scotland) asked the same question. I will respond here with the same response I gave back to Linzi:

There are longarm supply folks who can order anything and everything for you (act as your agent) to gather your entire wish list together and then ship it all out to you in one package. For example, when I first got my machine, I ordered a bunch of supplies from Linda Lang in BC, Canada at http://www.longarmsupplies.com. She put everything in one box and sent it to me. Can you check with Linda? I'll bet she can do this for you and anyone else.

So let me ask this (again): Is it possible for someone like Linda Lang to order DeLoa's ruler on your behalf, and have it shipped to Linda Lang's place, including all of the other goodies you want, and then Linda Lang can send the whole shebang in one big box? Make sense to me!!! Why not? Sure, it might be sold to Linda Lang at retail price, not wholesale) but still in the long run you will save $$ with the shipping, even if Linda got DeLoa's ruler at retail price? No problem. I think it's ridiculous to have to order (and ship) each item separately to be sent to Australia or Scotland or wherever.

Linda Lang (or any other longarm supplier) can you do this for our friends who live oceans apart? Methinks it's very possible. :)

I got my Deloa ruler direct and the postage was very little! I got another from Ye Olde Forest - both arrived well wrapped and in good time - not outrageous shipping... in the end I haven't used them yet on the applique quilt that they were bought for because I came up with an unexpected plan... all will be revealed when it finally gets finished!

LINZI x

Archived